Marketing Executive APPLY NOW
Are you passionate about Gaming Merchandise? Are you a social media whiz?
Who we are:
We are passionate about delivering exciting and innovative Products with Purpose, creating products and brands for retailers and fans within the global gaming, esports and entertainment communities. We create product solutions for licensed properties and have secured global multi-international licensed partnerships with world-leading brands.
Cable Guys is our world-leading figural phone and gaming controller holder, that has developed a brand-new multi-channel category at retail with over 60+ characters available. MetaMerch is our unique take on drinkware. Big Box is our limited edition gift box which features an exclusive range of bespoke products.
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven and creative marketing professional to join the Sales & Marketing team to support with a range of B2B and D2C campaigns, to increase brand awareness and deliver varied, exciting content as we continue to grow. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in delivering the marketing and social media strategy. You will be an integral part of our rapidly growing team and our portfolio of products in the UK and beyond.
You will be a gaming and entertainment lover, understand the key social media channels and demonstrate passion for researching the latest trends. This role will suit someone who has 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing and social media position.
This is a fast-growing company with big goals for the year ahead, so a flair for creativity and content along with excellent communication skills is important.
About the role?
This role may vary and occur as and when projects arise in this fast-paced environment: whilst some items are administrative, there are areas of end to end campaign management and opportunities.
Marketing and Trade Marketing Support
- Building a publicity media database with a view to seed content and build brand awareness across relevant media outlets to enhance B2B & B2C communication in 2021.
- Guided by marketing team, draft a quarterly press release that contains company details.
- Support content management: drafting as required, digital communications.
Social Media and Communications:
- Management of the Info mailbox, responding to general enquiries and forwarding request to the right department for response.
- Support planning and execution of social activity within a wider marketing campaign.
- Day to Day Social Media Management. Including overseeing, planning and delivering content across different platforms. Adapting content to suit different channels. Community Building with audience.
- Undertake audience and competitor research
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms.
Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Programming:
- Identify and contact potential new influencer partners
- Support with influencer campaign reporting – gathering key analytics.
- End to End Management of Affiliate Programme
- Degree-level education
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a Marketing role within entertainment or publishing
- Proven track record in delivering social engagement
- Can demonstrate ability to work as a team but also be proactive in driving campaigns and taking initiative
- Have strong communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities a busy workload
- Have a passion for bringing best in class campaigns to market
Previous experience in the following is not essential but would be a bonus:
- Previous experience in the licensing industry
- Content management experience on Shopify
- UTM tracking and in-depth
- An understanding of Social Media and Google Advertising.
- Managed an Affiliate